~We are so sorry you are here.~
We realize if you are reaching out, you are in the middle of a terrible tragic time and we are deeply sorry for your loss. Out of respect, we’ve tried to make our request for support simple and easy to use. Please be sure to read each question carefully as each question will lead you through the form according to your response to ensure accuracy.
You will be contacted by email within 24 hours from submission of form.
1. Halos of the the St. Croix Valley is only able to approve support for children from miscarriage through 20 years of age.
2. Families requesting support services from Halos of the St. Croix Valley must reside in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
3. Only parents may complete a request for support services, However, they may do so with the assistance of a friend or family member that is with them.
4. All requests for support are subject to availability of funds.
5. All funds are paid directly to the funeral home or company providing the services requested.
6. Periodically, we may be forced to close the form to new requests due to a large number of families we may be serving with such a small support team. When this happens, families are still provided with guidance and recommendations that align with how we operate.
IMMEDIATE & AFTERCARE SUPPORT
FOR FAMILIES STRUGGLING WITH THE LOSS OF A CHILD
- FAMILY SUPPORT NEEDS -
Press 1 - Western Wisconsin
Press 2 - East Metro
Press 3 - West Metro
Press 4 - Eastern Wisconsin
ALL OTHER CALLS NOT RELATED TO A FAMILY IN NEED OF SUPPORT
Press 0 - M-F 9:00a-3:00p